Wednesday, May 29, 2024
spot_imgspot_img
HomeJ&KJammu and Kashmir Weather Alert: Rain, Snow Expected in Next 36 Hours

Jammu and Kashmir Weather Alert: Rain, Snow Expected in Next 36 Hours

spot_img

SRINAGAR: Due to the impact of a Western disturbance, light to moderate rain can be anticipated across most plains in the next 24 to 36 hours. Meanwhile, moderate snowfall is likely in higher elevations during this period.

The primary weather activity is expected tomorrow, with some higher reaches of South Kashmir and the Pir Panjal mountains potentially experiencing heavy snowfall.

There is a 40-50 per cent chance of light snowfall in the plains of South Kashmir, with a 30 per cent likelihood for central Kashmir and a 20 per cent chance for the plains of North Kashmir.

spot_imgspot_img
spot_imgspot_img
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_img

Most Popular

Recent Comments